Wild Divine Sanctuary + Play Space
This is an ideal retreat or getaway for solos, couples or small groups who are open to exploring the mystery, magic and healing power of plants, pleasure and nature. The property backs onto a ravine with trails and close to the beach!
WILD DIVINE SANCTUARY & PLAY SPACE ~ ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE
This space is beautifully decorated and infused with good vibes with a view of the backyard and trails to the ravine. There is plenty of room for loving, lounging and enjoying some Zen time.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE:
To deepen your retreat experience, we invite you to consider one of our add-on
programs provided by your host Artemis Vandevi, Kundalini Tantra Yogini and Conscious
Artemis offers a variety of healing modalities — ensuring each retreat is personalized with an
eclectic blend of sensory exploration, conscious connection, energetic practices, and a
nurturing of body, mind and soul. Together with Artemis, you can craft your own unique
retreat experience based on your unique desires and intentions. All of the packages will include the infusion of cannabis and/or plant medicine, ceremony and the wisdom teachings of each plant to support your journey. Here are some of the most popular package combos:
SENSUALITY & TANTRA
* Plant Ceremony
* Couples Coaching session (45 minutes)
* Tantra Yoga (90 minutes)
* Sensual Meditation (60 minutes)
* Sensual Elixir
* Plant Ceremony
* Relaxation Massage (60 minutes)
* Yoga Nidra (60 minutes)
* Sensual Self-Love Flow (60 minutes)
*Self Love Elixir
* Plant Ceremony
* Kundalini Yoga (60 minutes)
* Chakra Energy Balancing Session (60 minutes)
* Lifestyle Coaching Session (60 minutes)
* Spirit Elixir
Please connect with Artemis directly to create your retreat from an a la carte menu of ahhhmazing offerings. Important: Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables hosts, operators and guests to confidently transact in the short-term rentals space. Please note that once you have booked, you will be required to verify yourself with SUPERHOG.
Smoking is Permitted
- Outdoor Balcony/Porch
- There is no smoking inside but the property is 420 friendly. ( Big backyard and trails, outdoor fire pit, table and hammock. Lots of space to chill or wander. )
Wifi / Internet
- Rolling Station
About Your Host:
- Somatic Trauma Therapy • Shamanic Tantra • Wild Divine Sanctuary: Private Retreats • Plant Medicine Ceremonies • Classical Tantra (ongoing) • Kundalini Yoga Toronto • Sivananda + Hatha Yoga, India • Yoga Therapy: Nashik, India • Rainbow Children's Yoga • Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery + Healthy Breast Yoga: Sat Dharam Kaur • Compassionate Communication: Dr. Gabor Maté • Acudetox • Certified Coach CCF • KARE | Cannabis Accreditation & Education Program • Chakra Dance Temple in I am an Integration & Embodiment focused Guide, Kundalini Tantra Yogini, and Conscious Lifestyle Design Coach with a special interest in Kundalini & Spiritual Awakenings, Plant Medicine Journeys and living a life of Sensual Flow. Through the integration and embodiment of my own spiritual emergence and the healing journey of light and shadow, I offer a safe and sacred space for you to be witnessed and align with your most authentic self. I guide you to explore your edges, expand your awareness and dive into the depths of your infinite potential! Living in Sensual Flow is a complete lifestyle framework for using all of your life's experiences as vehicles for spiritual growth, personal evolution, and joyful presence in the day to day. It is a celebration of life; to be with and feel love in all things and a way to deepen intimacy with ourselves, our partners and the entire Universe. To celebrate the mystery and magic of your creative, sensual life force energy! Conversation + Movement + Meditation + Breathwork + Energy + Tantra + Sensuality + Lifestyle + Plant Medicine "The nature of your consciousness is manifesting and unfolding in every cell of your body, every second of your life. RAW & REAL. LIGHT & SHADOW. YOU. ARE. THE MEDICINE." ~ Artemis
As an Embodied Awakening Guide, Kundalini Tantra Yogini & Lifestyle Design Coach, I offer experiential sessions and private retreats for solos, couples and small group experiences. Through my own Spiritual & Kundalini awakening and a deep dive into the healing work of light and shadow, I guide and support people from wellspring of experience, integration and embodiment. I offer insightful and down to earth approaches that are rooted in the wisdom and cycles of nature, the teachings of yoga, and the healing healing power of pleasure, plants and love. YOU • ARE • THE MEDICINE Kundalini Yoga 500+ hrs: Toronto • Sivananda + Hatha Yoga + Yoga Therapy 500 hrs: Neyyar Dam, India • SUP Yoga & Trainer, OM SUP owner • Children's Yoga • Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery: Sat Dharam Kaur • Compassionate Communication: Dr. Gabor Mate • Sexual Shamanic Tantra •Dance Temple • AirBnB
Host's Views on Cannabis
I enjoy sharing in micro~doses, macro doses and mushrooms with guests and teaching yoga, guiding experiences and educating on Cannabis & Plant medicine
Your Host Recommends
About the Neighbourhood
Address is provided after the booking is confirmed.
WILD DIVINE SANCTUARY & PLAY-SPACE is nestled away in an enchanted Canadian garden just off the 401 in a quiet neighbourhood with a ravine and trails for forest bathing (shinrin-yoku), enjoying cannabis and other plant medicines and the music of nature's soundscapes. Summer options include stand up paddle boarding, and lake side swims and walks, while winters can include snowshoeing, wildlife tracking and hikes. Enjoy the bliss of a meditative and sensory experience through yoga, meditation, relaxation and cannabis! With a marvelous array of local fare, you will be offered a tasting menu to satiate your palate plus restaurant recommendations and shops to browse in.
HOST'S INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I will most often be there to exchange keys with a little tour of the space. If you would like to book classes or the retreat style experience, you can find more by contacting me :)
Guests have the right to a full refund if cancelling within 24 hours of booking. Within 14 days of arrival , Guests receive a 50% refund. After this time, the full cost of the booking will apply.
Don't forget to bring your government issued, photo ID as your host may want to check it.